This baked chicken recipe is very simple, super delicious and a pretty healthy meal.
Preparation time is quick, then stick it in the oven for 45 mins.* and enjoy a juicy chicken with healthy sides.
4 pieces of foil cut into squares
4 skinless chicken breasts
Vinaigrette or Italian dressing/ marinade
4 potatoes cut in thin round slices
4 Black olives
1 can of asparagus or green beans
– Set oven at 450 degrees
– Cut off fat and prepare chicken breasts, drain and rinse canned veggies, and wash & slice potatoes.
– Place one chicken breast on a piece of foil and pour 2-3 tbsp. of dressing over it, flip chicken over to ensure both sides are covered with dressing.
– Arrange the sliced potatoes and asparagus or green beans next to the chicken and generously sprinkle the same dressing over them. Or you can try another flavor for a different taste, I’ve used and enjoyed a sesame ginger with mandarin orange juice marinade.
– Cut an olive in half and put it on the chicken, fold the foil into aÂ well sealed square. Repeat the process for the remaining chicken and place the foil packets on a baking sheet.
– Stick baking sheet with foil packets on top for 45 mins. and enjoy this easy and delicious meal with rice and a crisp Greek salad on the sideÂ 🙂