Ever been invited to a wedding but been unsure what to wear…
Then you have come to the right place! This list includes dresses adequate for a wedding in any season. Styles vary from short, long, halter, strapless and an array of colors. Feel free to let me know which you like best, or what style you prefer wearing to weddings in the comments below.
1. Purple is the color of royalty. This dress is a nice choice if you prefer going short. A classy single-shoulder flutter top and ruched look make it truly fashionable.
2. Shimmer in this satin blue dress with a matching bolero included. This dress is appropriate for a woman looking to feel classy yet fashionable. The tier design and v-neck style make it far from simple, and the bolero is great for outdoor weddings.
3. Pretty in silk. This peachy-pink dress has a romantic touch with the shoulder ruffle and A-line design. The cinched waist and v-neck add to it’s great design. In my opinion, just lovely!
4. Keep it classy in black. Can’t ever go wrong with a nice black dress. This chiffon, off-the-shoulder dress looks sensual, yet keeps a classic look with the form-fitting design and sweetheart neckline.
5. Another long one. This burgundy one-shoulder dress flatters your body with a ruched design across the waist and hips. Perfect color for a winter wedding, or a goth one.
6. Cute cut in an array of colors. This strapless dress is comfortable and flattering on most shapes due to the sweetheart neckline and A-line cut. Another great thing about this little dress… It’s price! $69.99 @ Target.
7. Simple style with a splash of color. A nice option for a fall wedding. The pleated strapless design give it a nice look, and the empire cut make it a flattering option for most bodies.
8. Neutral in navy. This classic-chic cut and style is perfect when you are in the search for a timeless piece which can be worn again to other events. This dress combines sophisticated style, with a body-hugging fit.
9. Teal elegance. The pretty color in itself make this a great dress for a wedding. Perfect for a spring or summer dress. The cut and length make it a flattering fit for all bodies, and the crystal and sequin embellishment give it a hint of elegance. Perfectly paired with silver heels.
10. Another LBD option. As mentioned earlier, if you are completely clueless on what to wear opt for a little black dress. The v-front design on this one make it a cute look, with a form-fitting cut. Another plus when it comes to wearing a LBD… You can add color with heels or accessories!
What’s your favorite style to wear at a wedding?!