Clip-in hair extensions are a great option for versatile hair looks without having to visit the salon.
Hairtrade.com has I&K clip-in highlight hair extensions available at their siteÂ at a very reasonable price. TheyÂ are made with 100% human hair and are 18 inches in length. They come in a variety of colors, from bright pink to a subtle brown.
What’s so great about these extensions?!
As I mentioned, theseÂ clip-in highlightsÂ come in fun colors and allow you to wear them as you please without worrying about touch-ups or being stuck on one shade. You can go from blonde to purple strands in a simple step! You can use bobby pins that match your hair to ensure the clip-ins stay put all day, and will easily be removed when you are done.
My favorite part about these clip-ins is that they are 100% human hair and are priced very fair. In my opinion, that makes these extensions superb. They look and feel natural, and can be styled as you would your own hair. They can be curled, straightened and washed. Another great thing about 100%human hair clip-ins is they will last you a long time with proper care.
Lightest blonde I&K clip-in highlights
In the picture below, you can see the platinum clip-ins blended with my hair. My hair styling routine involves me switching up from my flat-iron to curling-iron. The clip-ins look great both ways, but in the picture below i decided to keep itÂ straight.
How to safely curl your clip-ins
Since these clip-ins are made with human hair, they can be styled as you would your own hair. But you still have to be cautious when doing so. As you would protect your own hair with heat-styling products, you should do the same for your clip-ins. Follow these simple steps forÂ your extensions if you are going for a wavy-haired look!
- Spray heat-protecting spray/serum to your clip-ins and gently comb it through.
- Make sure clip-ins aren’t too damp, and clamp curling iron on ends.
- Wind theÂ clip-in extension around the curling ironÂ as you normally would, and hold for a few seconds until you feel the clip-ins getting warm from the curling rod.
- Â Be sure not to yank out the curling iron, instead click it a few times until the clip-in extension becomes loose and you can gently remove the curling iron. This method serves in keeping the curl intact and preserving your extensions.
- Spray with a bit of hairspray so the curl holds and gently run your fingers thru the extension for a natural blended look. Repeat process on other clip-ins.
Clip-in hair extensions are easier to use and more affordable than getting extensions sewn/weaved onto your hair. They can add length and volume to your hair, as well as a fun pop of color without theÂ commitment. Hairtrade.com also offers great products specifically made to maintain your clip-ins in great condition.
Have you used clip-in extensions before?! Share your experience or any helpful tips below!