I’m sure you’ve seen those pretty teal and purple eyeliners, but have you ever wondered how to wear them? This post will teach you cute techniques on how to try out this colorful trend for yourself.
- A nice way to wear colored eyeliners and add more intensity at the same time, is by layering over black liner. Check out step-by-step pictures below so you get a visual idea.
1. Start by applying black eyeliner over your top lid.
2. Layer colored eyeliner over the black line on your top lid.
3. Apply mascara, and if you’d like apply colored liner to the bottom lid as well.
- Another thing you can try, is using two different colored eyeliners. In the pictures below I opted for blue and gold liners.
- If you want to add eyeshadow, try neutral colors so the main emphasis remains on the bright eyeliner. Nice eyeshadows which work well with most colors are gold, taupe, pearl and similar shades. Of course, if your going for a super bright look, pack on the color!
- If you prefer black liner on your top lid, you can wear colored eyeliner on the bottom lid instead just like the picture below.
Regardless of how you choose to wear colored eyeliner, don’t forget to coat your lashes with mascara. To intensify the look, add false lashes. This pretty trend can be worn many ways as this post shows, and it’s a fun and easy way to add some color to your look.