Improve your beauty routine with vitamins
Mama always said that you should take your vitamins daily, and now doctors and nutritionists are stating this fact more and more every day. There are a couple reasons why it’s important to pop a multi vitamin every morning. First and foremost, they’re good for your health. Second they help keep your body stronger. Taking your vitamins daily also has great benefits for your skin, hair, and nails.
Folic acid is one of the key vitamins that helps to keep your hair shiny and thick.
• It prevents greys from appearing so that you look younger and so that you can refrain from dying your gorgeous locks for a little longer (unless you feel like it that is).
• Finally, folic acid lends a lot of moisture to your hair so that it’s less likely to break. After all, who wants dry and damaged looking hair?
Vitamin B Complex
There are many different types of vitamin B, including B6, B1, B12 and Biotin. Taking vitamin B complex is like taking every one of them as well as folic acid all at once.
• It helps to prevent wrinkles and more importantly skin cancer by fighting free radicals.
• It also promotes cell reproduction so that your skin looks and feels healthier.
• Should you ever suffer from the effects of getting a nail fungus, vitamin B complex helps to speed up the healing process.
• Not only does it make your locks appear to be shinier but it slows down the greying so that you look younger while saving money.
Vitamin E is infamous for being good for your skin. But did you know that it’s also good for your hair and nails?
• Helps to repair severely dry skin so that you always feel smooth.
• Helps to soothe sun damaged skin and prevents skin cancer.
• Contains antioxidants that help it fight free radicals so that you see fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
• Promotes the growth of soft hair while reducing frizz, breakage, split ends and hair loss.
• It helps you grow stronger, longer nails.
Often times vitamin C brings on thoughts of drinking orange juice in order to fight a cold. However, this super vitamin can do a whole lot more than that.
• Great for repairing sun damaged skin.
• Improves the tone and texture of your skin by making it firmer so that you have fewer wrinkles.
• Packed with collagen building antioxidants which improves your skin, hair and nails.
• Fights free radicals that cause premature aging and hair loss.
Vitamin K is often times forgotten, but is just as important as the other vitamins on this list.
• It helps to reduce dark under eye circles which is great if you’re up with the baby all night or if you’re a party animal.
• It helps to reduce the appearance of bruises on the skin so that you can keep going to those kickboxing classes that you love.
• Fight free radicals for more youthful looking skin.
No matter how carefully you monitor your diet, there’s really no way that you can take in the proper amount of vitamins that your body needs simply by eating nutritious foods. So head on out to your favorite pharmacy and load up on some multivitamins so that you always look your best.