If you want an inexpensive and super scary look for Halloween this year, use your makeup skills to recreate one of the creepy looks below. Which is your favorite one?!
Time to find the perfect Halloween costume yet again! If you are looking for a scary and gory look, check out the options below.
1. Carrie– this classic horror film has a pretty creepy leading lady, and the costume itself can be very inexpensive to do it yourself. All you really need, is a prom dress, heels, a tiara, and as long as you don’t mind being covered in blood, you’ll be good to go. Here’s how to achieve this costume.
2. Nurse from Silent Hill– this costume will definitely scare a few since that whole no visible face look is pretty creepy. All you need to buy is a nurse costume and check out the tutorial for your bandage mask below.
3. La Llorona– she is a folklore legend in Latin culture said to have drowned her children and forever remain roaming the land crying for her children. To create a costume inspired by la llorona, you will need dark clothes, like a long black dress and poncho and face paint. Below is an outfit idea, as well as a tutorial to create a llorona look.
4. Porcelain doll– for some reason, some people find dolls utterly scary. I’m not sure if it’s their stare, or the way many are made to look so realistic that creeps people out; but either way this is yet another super easy costume to replicate. Check out the tutorial below for both an outfit and makeup inspiration.
5. Clown– yes, this is a costume that has been around forever, but the great thing about creating your own costume is you can turn an old idea into an original and creepy look. Below are a couple videos to check out, depending on what kind of clown-look you are going for- all are definitely on the scary side.
October is here. It’s time for sweater weather, hot chocolate, scarfs, tall boots, and most importantly getting your costume ready for Halloween 🙂
Zombies have always been one of the easiest, yet scariest costume to wear. You can choose to buy a costume at the store, or put one together on your own. I decided to compile a post to give you ideas, makeup tutorials, and costumes to transform yourself into the goriest zombie around. Check them out and enjoy!
Below are a few tutorials to transform your face and nails to get a cool and creepy zombie look.
If you prefer buying a costume, check out a few options here.
If you’d rather create your own costume, the possibilities are endless. As far as what t wear, you can get away with anything. A dress, jeans and t-shirt, even your pajamas. The trick is to give the clothes a worn and dirty look. Grab your outfit, and cover it in fake blood, dirt, leaves… Zombies can be pretty much anyone, so you are able to easily create a costume on your own. If you have no idea what outfit to choose, here are a few videos for inspiration.
To complete your DIY costume, check out a few of the items below. Iron Fist offers cool heels and accessories to complete your Zombie look, and they can be worn year round rather than used only once for Halloween.